Did you know that there have been significant changes made to the
Day and Temporary Labor Services Act?
- If you utilize a staffing company in Illinois, these changes affect you.
- You are obligated by this law to verify your vendor’s status of registration with the Illinois Department of Labor or you will face monetary penalties.
- Banner Industrial Staffing as a division of Banner Personnel Service Inc. since 1970 is dedicated to absolute client satisfaction; we know it is important to keep our customers informed.
- You can be confident that Banner Industrial is in compliance with Public Act 94-0511; do you know if your current vendors are registered?
The website where you can check if your vendor is registered is here.
Ready and able, you can count on Banner to step up and fill in during projects and seasonal work. We can even provide On-Site support for our larger customers and projects. Our light industrial employees are safety conscious, hardworking and reliable!
Banner is a Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) certified by the City of Chicago and the State of Illinois.
We can assist you in filling all of your open light industrial positions. Listed below is a sampling of positions for which we regularly recruit:
- Certified Forklift Drivers
- Power Jack Operators
- Shipping / Receiving Clerk
- Warehouse Fillers
- Electronic Technicians
- Production Assemblers
- Warehouse Production Associate
- General Warehouse Associate